Monday 26 May 2014

Welcome to my Home

the Secret Garden and the Cabin in the Woods




I've lived in this very special place for three decades and we have had an enormous amount of fun over the years. Now I'd like to share a part of it with you.



We're only three miles from Watford but I promise you quite a surprise when you enter the secret garden.










I'd like to invite you to try your very own private afternoon tea or cosy four course supper in the cabin. All the usual suspects will be there, you can fill your face full of a variety of sandwiches, scones, with the obligatory clotted cream and jam and yummy cakes and maybe a brownie or a chocolate dipped strawberry. Hips expanding as I write. Oh yes, there will be unlimited tea and coffee too.












Our neighbours are Leavesden Studios, home of the spectacular Harry Potter Studio Tour.

If you're planning to visit the studios why not pop in before or after your tour? A very special way to begin or end your experience.








Few things to mention, it is a woodland garden so best to wear comfy clothes and definitely flat shoes ! It is a bit of an adventure...

If it's dinner you desire, here are our current menu choices and a bit about how it all works:

Menu



I can't, at the moment, cater for children under 12 or any allergy requirement but if you have a veggie request then I'll do my best to accommodate! A minimum of six people are required to secure a booking for afternoon tea at £17 per head.





Final directions will be supplied in time for your arrival, we are a bit of a secret so please keep it to yourself. You know who's the word..... Schhhh!!

To book please email cabininthewoods@sky.com or call 07582 183692

Look forward to seeing you soon.

Kathryn.

No comments:

Post a Comment